As an experienced Boca Raton wedding planner, I understand and respect the struggles of soon-to-be husbands and wives who are absolute perfectionists and would go to great lengths to recreate all the details of the ideal wedding ceremony and reception. Regardless of their budget, style, preferences and tastes, all couples share the same wish: they want to host a spectacular party reflecting their personality and highlighting the uniqueness and grandeur of their love story.
5 Tips on How to Organize Your Own Opulent Wedding
If your guests to remember the happiest day of your life for many more years to come, you have to give them something to talk about. I firmly believe that one-of-a-kind décor elements, unusual party planning ideas and great attention to detail are the key elements that can take any event to a whole new level. If you’re craving for some serious inspiration and want to personalize and implement a few tips on how to perfect your wedding, take a closer look at the following details that contribute to the ambiance and décor of a luxurious wedding.
- Glitter Silver and Gold Tented Place Cards. Add a touch of glitter to your place cards. Choose a minimalist design, surf the Internet to check out a series of romantic fonts and avoid other unnecessary embellishments. Keep it classy and truly remarkable by betting everything on a subtle touch of glitter.
- Sparkly Invites. While following this path, use the same motifs and color palette to create your unique wedding invitations. Try to avoid dull samples and go for a template with a very nice calligraphy, an emotion-rich message and a customized accessory, such as gold or white band of lace adorned with pearls or gemstones.
- Brooch Wedding Bouquets. Speaking of jewelry, did you know that tastefully embellished wedding bouquets never cease to create an outstanding first impression? This tiny detail represents the wow factor that always commands attention. If you’d like to add a touch of opulence to minimalist bouquet, based on calla lilies, upgrade your option by adding one or more crystal brooches to the original design. Coordinate these tasteful sparkling accents with the jewelry pieces that you’re planning on wearing, and make sure all these adornments are part of the same picture.
- Pearls and Colorful Jewels Used as Vase Fillers. My role in the event planning industry has helped me understand that the smallest details can personalize and individualize a party in the most effective manner. You don’t necessarily have to spend a fortune on expensive décor (floral arrangements, crystal chandeliers or high-end table linens) to achieve the opulent effect that you have in mind. Instead, focus on centerpieces that are truly attention-grabbing. Here’s an example: fill vases with pearls. Peals are the perfect adornments for classy, all-white weddings. If you’re planning on adding a touch of color, use quality rhinestones that match your color scheme of choice.
- Antiques Representing the Perfect Centerpieces for a Vintage Wedding. Last but not least, choose a wedding backdrop and props that speak to you and your better half. For instance, old, metal and glass doorknobs could be easily turned into gorgeous table numbers. White lace runners are the perfect additions for a feminine wedding full of nostalgia, and vintage trunks can become stunning display tables suitable for an outdoor wedding.
When it comes to putting all these pieces together, I strongly advise you to involve a true professional in this process. Dream Concierge is the best ally that you could ever count on to turn your wedding fantasies into reality. Contact me and my team today and make the most of exceptional bridal planning tools that let you eliminate stress and focus on the most amazing aspects of your upcoming ceremony and reception.