Just like any other soon-to-be bride on the planet, you want your wedding day to be absolutely flawless. Naturally, you are a bit intimidated by all the time, money and energy that wedding planning in West Palm Beach usually involves. Before hiring a wedding planner specialized in high-end events, you want to figure out what you want, in terms of location, music, decorations and color.
Colors Have Prominent Psychological Properties, So Choose Wisely
Speaking of hues, did you know that all primary colors- yellow, blue, red and green- can influence the balance between body and mind and have notable physiological properties? For example, red is a powerful color symbolizing basic survival, warmth and energy. Blue is the epitome of serenity, intellectual and reflection, while yellow could easily illustrate the concepts of extraversion, creativity and friendliness.
Choosing a Perfect Color Scheme in 5 Easy Steps
As you may already imagine, the color scheme that you choose for your wedding will have a big impact on the décor, theme and atmosphere that you are trying to recreate. Wondering how you could pick the most inspired tones for your ceremony and reception? Here are 5 easy tips on how to choose a wonderful color palette that will take your setting to a higher level.
- Analyze Your Setting. First of all, choose a color theme that is fully compatible with your wedding venue. If you want to find a location that won’t limit your choices in terms of colors, opt for tents or lofts, which represent the optimal blank canvases enabling you to play with different tones as you see fit.
- Select the Right Hue Based on the Theme and Ambiance That You Wish to Create. At this point, you are fully aware of the fact that your color scheme will inevitably send a strong message about your style and taste, while also influencing the mood of your guests. Therefore, select a set of colors based on the theme and atmosphere that you have in mind. For instance, light pastels are a great option for laid-back beach weddings, while jewel tones like emerald green, purple, black and ruby red are more suitable for high-end events reflecting a higher dosage of opulence and sophistication.
- Let Your Wedding Season Inspire You. Next, let your wedding season become your best source of inspiration. For example, fall weddings are all about earthy tones and enable you to make the most of delicate, flattering shades of gold, rust, orange and light brown.
- Do Your Homework. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to visit local art galleries, buy a few magazines and get acquainted with the recent works of some of the hottest artists of the moment. Novelty factors in fashion and architecture could offer you new creative event planning ideas and help you come up with the perfect color scheme for your wedding. At the end of the day, remember that you have to go beyond trends and get inspired by various forms of artwork that actually give you the chance to reinterpret the things you love in countless different ways.
- Choose Tones Matching Your Taste and Personal Preferences. What colors do you prefer to see and wear on a daily basis? When in doubt, just take a glance inside your closet and figure out what kind of hues are currently dominating your wardrobe.
All in all, even when you know what you want and how to ask for it, wedding planning in West Palm Beach can leave you tired, puzzled and frustrated. Instead of dealing with all the aspects that could easily overwhelm you, hire a planner specialized in upscale South Florida weddings. Get the best advice and personalized event planning services from Dream Concierge and sit back, relax and notice how your most creative wedding ideas are being implemented with great taste, care and attention to detail.